Resources for Job Seekers
Find Information About Jobs In Health Care
The demand for health care jobs in Missouri is steadily growing. Hospitals and health care providers are constantly searching for qualified and well-trained employees. Learn more about what is available and how to find the job you want.
1. Clean up! Dress crisp and conservative.
2. Be friendly. Make eye contact. Smile!
3. Do your homework. Learn about the company before your interview.
4. Search for Q&A’s on the Internet and practice questions with a friend.
5. Bring a notepad, pen and some written questions – and NOT just about the hours and salary! These should be more like “What does a successful employee look like to you?” or “How would you describe the culture here?”